1) One-on-one relationships with our customers.
This leads to accountability and a personal touch, which is of great significance at a time when many big firms are seen as 'machines that work the numbers/averages'.
2) Ability & confidence to back our own judgment. Because we don't push hundreds of CV's through a standard screening matrix, we can take the time to really understand our customers needs. We will spend as much time preselecting "the" right person for the job and vice versa as needed. For the person hiring, this can often result in a one candidate process. For the job seeker, only suitable opportunities are presented to you.
3) Independence, Objectivity & Integrity. We can make genuine statements of intent and ethics because we're talking about ourselves personally. We talk straight & give genuine feedback, rather than some 'company line' or other.
4) Competitive rates. We're smaller and and more nimble than many of the well known recruitment firms.
We have lower overheads, no excessive Partner's fees or dividends to pay to a Parent company in Europe or the States.
5) Credibility. We have a strong and consistent track record of delivering excellent results for our
customers. We believe that we are only as good as our candidates, so we invest the time to find the right people the right jobs.
6) Focus. We specifically recruit executives within the areas outlined in our home page. We are not a general 'agency' that will simply 'have a go at anything'.
7) Results. We're tenacious: we don't stop until the job is done, and we have a great eye for detail - no matter how small the task.
8) Selectivity. We have a well developed network and sourcing strategies through which we find pre-qualified candidates, therefore
we won't bury our clients under a blizzard of CV's.
After all, we are being paid to selectively hand pick outstanding individuals.